Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reflection

1. What you have learnt in Semester 2?
-I have learnt that the various ways of planning and the designing of the buildings. We also have to take into consideration on the different factors affecting the building and also the unique design and how it would be portrayed. It has also taught me about the importance of the design of a building and the concept behind it. I also learnt how to use sketchup.

2. What are some difficulties encountered?
- I had some problems with the time management part as i did not plan my time properly
-The sketch up keeps crashing and lagging.

3. How did you overcome them?
- I slowly planned my time accordingly and did something everyday.
- I kept saving often to save my work.

4. How do you think you can do better?
I should have spent more time on my research and go into depth fo the research I am doing, thus going further in the elaboration and building of my building.

No comments:

Post a Comment